When migrating your services from another provider to our accommodation, you have a migration tool for importing email and other items (calendar, contacts, etc.).
To use this tool follow these steps:
1. Enter Webmail with your mail account data where you want to import messages and other items.
2. Go to Settings -> [Advanced Settings] -> Click on "Mail Migration".
3. In the new window, select the type of Mail server from which to import messages and other items. Click on the "Next" button.
4. Choose the type of items you want to import (Email is always available, but other items depend on the Mail server you are importing from). Click on the "Next" button.
5. In the following screen proceed as follows:
- choose IMAP from the selection box;
- Enter the server address and account data from which you will import the messages, just as you would if you were setting up a mail client such as Outlook.
- Click the "Verify Connection" button to confirm that the connection to the server can be made successfully.
- Click on the "Next" button.
6. On the last screen, click the "Home" button and wait for the messages to be imported.
This process can be time consuming and runs in the background, so you can close this window and come back later by going to Settings -> [Advanced Settings] -> Click on "Mail Migration". If you choose to confirm later that the process has been completed, the success of the operation will be confirmed if you are presented with the options to start a new migration